SLEEPING BAG CARE INSTRUCTIONS
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Leave bag completely unzipped throughout the wash cycle. Use a front loading, non-agitating commercial washing machine only. Wash separately on gentle, cold water cycle with a mild detergent. Air dry bag completely. Lay the bag unzipped on a clean flat surface in a well-ventilated area. It may be necessary to flip the bag to ensure both sides are dried completely.
- Once fully dried, inspect sleeping bag for areas where insulation may have benched together. If fiber clustering is found, grasp one end of bag and shake out vigorously to re-adjust. Adjust the fibers further, if necessary, by pulling apart and redistributing bunched fibers.
- Never use a damp sleeping bag.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended as solvents may be harmful to the material and the residual fumes may be harmful to the user.
- Fabrics may bleed or shrink slightly.
- Use care when zipping your sleeping bag to avoid catching the zipper in the lining.
- Be certain when getting in and out of the bag that you have unzipped it sufficiently to allow free movement. If excess force is applied to the zipper when leaving the bag, the zipper teeth can be pulled away from the zipper tape.
KEEP ALL FALAME AND HEAT SOURCES AWAY FROM THIS SLEEPING BAG. THE FABRIC AND INSULATING MATERIALS ARE NOT FLAME RESISTANT AND CAN BURN. THE SLEEPING BAG WILL BURN IF CONTACT IS MADE WITH ANY FLAME SOURCE.